11/11/08

Does this Craig's list post look Legit?

I saw this posting today on Craigs List. I am interested in hearing from anybody that answered this add.

Reply to: job-890840679@craigslist.org [?]Date: 2008-10-23, 4:58PM EDT

This is a casting call for girls 18 to 21.Who would like the oppertunity to get experiance in the entertainment industry. Do you sing? I don't care. So do you dance? I could care less. are you Pretty,thin,maybe a Red Head,Now we are talking. Send one face pic and stats hight.weight.mesurments to the e-mail.

Location: Central Ma N.R.I.
Compensation: beyond belife
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.PostingID: 890840679

No comments: