4/27/08

The Flagged Craigs List Postings

I was trying to be very fair when I posted listings looking for information about Karon Shey model management, John Wood or Richard Bertone. These are the listings that were flagged or removed by someone who didn't want you to see the information or responses I have received. Check them out and tell me what you think.



  1. Hello Recently I have posted a request for info regarding Karen Shea Model Management In Worcester Mass in regards to her agency, Talent Manager John Wood, or Richard Bertone. Thank you all that have replied I have compiled a list of reply s that I have received. I will gladly send you them if you are interested. There is not much info out there when doing research. In my group audition with John Wood he said " Check us Out!!!" So I did. I think this important 3rd party information you need to see before you sign on the dotted line. Remember knowledge is not power, applied knowledge is power! I'm so thankful to everybody that participated it is very interesting and valuable info. I have edited out names, numbers and email address so everybody can remain anomomous


  1. Hello all if you would like to read the postings I have received about Karen Shea Model Management please go to www.renegadeblogspot.blogspot.com I have received so many requests for this I felt it would be easier just to post them on my new blog.If you feel inclined please post your experiences both good and bad so that everyone can be on the same page. THANKS A MILLION FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT


  1. Hello I am looking for Budding actors or actresses who have been or felt they have been lied to or scammed by local "Talent Agencies" In the Worcester Boston Area, Share your horror stories to prevent them from happening any longer! This is a non paid project, however getting to vent about or brag about your experience will be helpful for everyone. By doing this we will run the scum bags out and make room for truly good ones. Its time we ban together and call them out. Thank you for your help.

  1. KNOCK ON WOOD YOU OPENED THIS AD IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO READ INFO ABOUT A TALENT AGENCY IN MASS, BEFORE YOU SIGN $800.00 DOLLARS AWAY RESPOND TO THIS POSTING. YOU REALLY NEED TO READ WHAT OTHERS HAVE SAID. TO MAKE A TRULY INFORMED DECESION


  1. BEFORE YOU SIGN ON THE DOTTED LINE YOU NEED TO KNOW WHAT OTHERS HAVE TOLD ME ABOUT LOCAL TALENT AGENCIES HERE IN THE COMMONWEALTH, SO FAR TOGETHER WE HELPED SAVE ROUGHLY $4500.00 DOLLARS LETS KEEP IT GOING.

  1. Hello I looking for anybody who HAS SOMETHING POSITIVE TO SAY ABOUT Karon Shay or John Wood from Karen Shay Model Management located in Worcester Ma. A story on how they helped your career and brought it to the next level or you felt that John was amazing at getting you work. Or how about You just think that they are in it for all the right reasons. Please can anybody tell me that kind of story!!!!


  1. I recently received an email threating legal action From a certain agency that I have been inquiring about she states that I am lieing about her. Does anybody have ANYTHING NICE to say about Karen Shey or her company including John Wood or Richard Bertone, Anything at all. I'm still also looking for any information I can get as well regarding your experiences. Here is a copy of her email I was sent

    "This is Karon Shea and I would like to let you know that my attorney #### ###### will be contacting you along with the District Attorney's office. The information you have written about us is absolutly false. We have been here in Massachusetts for over 30 years. I have an IT guys tracing the computer that is posting these statments and you will be prosecuted!"

    Karon Shea
    Owner
    Karon Shea Model Management

No comments: